Black Tea emphasizes to always look from the audience's point of view: "Although I am a performer, I will always be a music fan. So I always have to think about what the audience wants, and then provide it to them." Black Tea mentioned that, for rock music In terms of performances, the on-stage and off-stage are actually together, so you can feel what the audience is thinking, and only by constantly returning to zero can you provide the ideal performance state in your heart. But there are still uncontrollable occasions, such as performances in Taipei, and there will inevitably be times when the performances are not ideal.
Black Tea said: "It is very straightforward that Company banner design we are children from the south. If we go to Taipei to perform, we will be nervous and will not be able to do well. But so what, that is the most real us." Now the members of Kids King are still in Kaohsiung. Hearing whether he had thought about going to Taipei, Wang Wang first looked at each other, and then answered with a laugh that it was never an option. "Because Kaohsiung is so cool," Ada said in Taiwanese. Just like a child, doing everything with the goal of being happy is perhaps the best portrayal of the Children's King Band. At present, they are still practicing in the main singer Ada's Sanheyuan, and they also named the place as the base, just like children always agree on a place called the secret base.
It is worthless to be an adult there, but for children it is Big things. No matter how the external world changes, you can return to the most authentic state at the base. For example, when it’s time to practice the group well, 60% will be chatting, and half of the remaining 40% will be waiting for drinks to be delivered. Maybe such a chill behavior is very unlike the mainstream band, but this is the real "King of Children". 211116_15 Photo Credit: Kaohsiung Pop Music Center See more "High Flow WAVES" reports: https://kmc-waves.tw/home.php The content of this article is provided by "Kaohsiung Pop Music Center", and has been edited and edited by Key Review Network Media Group.